View the ADASS Liberty Protection Safeguards Conference Recording
The recording is available about Implementing the Liberty Protection Safeguards (LPS) from a Conference delivered by West Midlands ADASS.
A well attended virtual conference took place on the 8 December 21.
The conference covered :
- Keynote Speaker - Hilary Paxton, Programme Manager/Senior Adviser, Liberty Protection Safeguards Implementation Support Programme;
Liberty Protection Safeguards - The practice implications for children, adults and OT:
- CHILDREN Nicola Hale, Principal Social Worker (Children’s), Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
- ADULTS Vicky Handley, MCA/DoLS Lead, Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council and Debbie Marriott, Assistant Team Manager (BIA), Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
- OT Andrea Gronow, POT Walsall MBC
- Keynote Speaker - Lorraine Currie, WM-ADASS Liberty Protection Safeguards Leads - Preparing for implementing the LPS in local authorities in the West Midlands