Announcement: Change of email address for Birmingham City Council reporting a concern

Published: 12th Oct 2020

Adult Social Care have changed their email address for reporting concerns of an adult with care and support needs to Birmingham City Council.

The email address is:

For more information about how to report a safeguarding adults concern visit:

Report a Concern