What Is Hoarding - Briefing 10 March 22
This briefing will focus on Hoarding.
This virtual briefing will be delivered for the Birmingham Safeguarding Adults Board by Heather Matuozzo of Clouds End CIC and Ruth Hare from Birmingham City Council - Adult Social Care who lead on work around hoarding.
Who should attend: This briefing is aimed at all Professionals based in Birmingham who work with adults with care & support needs.
Aim of the briefing:
- What is Hoarding, looking at why people hoard, why it is so difficult to work with this group and how to overcome those difficulties using multi-agency training and networking.
- The session will look at the Chaos to Order project funded by Birmingham City Council from 2019-2023 – which we are now half way through.
- We will look at why the project came about – upskilling multi-agency working in Birmingham to help to support citizens who live in for hoarded homes
- What is the Hoarding Charter.
- What outcomes are promised by Clouds End CIC and what we are already implementing.
To attend the briefing which is hosted on Zoom please register using the link below after you register you will then be emailed a link to join the briefing and also add to your diary.