Safeguarding Adult Reviews (SAR) & Independent Management Reviews (IMR) Briefing Session
Booking is available for Safeguarding Adult Reviews (SAR) & Independent Management Reviews (IMR) Briefing Session.
The session is aimed at Safeguarding Leads from Organisation who would be making referrals for Safeguarding Adults Reviews and Professional who are requested to carry out Internal Reviews for SARS.
This 2.5-hour session will address the legal framework for SARs and their purpose. The session will consider different models employed to undertake a SAR, including the use of IMRs.The process of undertaking an IMR will be looked at in more detail including, for example: who to involve; gathering the evidence; interviewing staff; completing the chronology.
We will explore key issues including avoiding hindsight bias and formulating recommendations that drive improvements.
By the end of the session, delegates will be able to:
- Outline the legal and policy context of SARs
- Outline different models for undertaking a SAR
- Describe where to find local information about SAR including referral form
- Describe the purpose and key principles of an IMR and identify the key elements of an effective IMR process
- Formulate SMART recommendations to inform an effective agency action plan and drive improvements
- Outline the process for finalising your IMR report e.g. referencing
In order to book you will need to have an account for TLDS - learning pool. Any problems with booking please call contact TLDS direct - call 0121 303 0990 or email Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to create an account on tlds Learning Pool